╬╬╬═╬╬═╬╬╬ 不 可 只 行 不 旅 ,但 求 有 影 就 摄 分 享 时 间 最 好 记 忆 ╬╬╬╬═╬╬ 如 果 你 不 喜 欢 我 x X 就 请 你 移 至 右 上 角

Friday, October 4, 2013

elken4u | purple panty+aroma spray RM1

hello october! please be nice with me! 

ok here i'm gonna share my战利品呵呵 cant wait to share
this should be a short update bout online shoppping thru elken4u
yeah online shopping is love! 1st oct received my parcel from elken =)

i'm not at home normally or i d go out for work everytime when they send parcel to me
so last last i have to pick it at 6pm from their office by myself :(
but a bit different for tis time bcos they direct send it to my work place=my father's restaurant 
since last time my mum told them to do so
hahahaha so great , lagi senang they said


我超喜欢拆包裹的那一刻 :)
such a professional wrapping! like it!
ya it come with an invoice too


see what i bought this time~ it's all for female 
日用夜用统统一次过买嘻嘻
somehow i kept convincing myself that its ok to get everything bcos they're having FREE SHIPPING and i dont have to pay for shipping fees~ hehehe  


damn in love with their intimo sanitary pad
from left=intimo panty liner/intimo sanitary pad day use/night use


  • ultra soft 100% cotton from usa
  • bamboo charcoal fibre
  • sterilised protective layer
  • super absorbent polymer from japan
  • anti-leak breathable bottom layer


lastly of coz will not forgot to mention their price is reasonable too...
 yeah this is the best product i get so far
it's totally out of my expectation 
自从认识了‘’她‘’之后就没有在使用其他家的产品了
老实说这牌子的卫生棉的确能够达到减轻经期不适的效果同时还舒缓了我肌肉痉挛的不适
 that was my experience lah  


purchase RM300 and crab 2xpurple panty + aroma spray with only RM1
and the postage is FREE
what do u think? cant believe izit?! but it is true!
how great online shopping at elken4u
save more and get more
clap for myslef ~ muahahaha
(。◕∀◕。)



No comments:

Post a Comment